18 September 2013

What a fantastic day I had today.......


Really relaxing day, visiting Maria and her fantastic garden, I really like her taste....
Below is one of my exhibitions together with paintings and sculptures....dont I look relaxed?

Art and sculpture by Inger H Finnman
ALMBACKEN a fantastic place not far from where I live and Maria has done a great job with her garden, do follow her blog its great.


Oh I love these autum colours



a cirkel of grass is the main part and holds the garden together



Here she is Norwichterrien MYRAN a wondeful dog , so sweet so kind and soft.





 En härlig dag hemma hos Maria, följ gärna hennes bloggande om trädgården och lite annat som kommer upp, goda recept också. Fick en jätte god morotssoppa med nybakat bröd och mycket snack...............tack Maria det var lika trevligt denna gång.

No comments:

Post a Comment